Antonio Ruiz started his construction company with two goals in mind; providing quality work for his clients and a place for his employees to grow. The result has been a high level of loyalty among clients and employees alike.
ARCCO has been incorporated since 1978 with Antonio Ruiz as the sole stockholder and sole director. Accordingly, Mr. Ruiz has over 36 years experience in the construction industry, beginning as an apprentice in various trades.
ARCCO’s primary customers and the tenure of their relationships are as follows:
- City and County of San Francisco PUC, DPW, MTA, MUNI — working together for over 36 years
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Bombardier Transportation (formerly Adtranz – ABB Daimler Benz)
ARCCO has many other loyal San Francisco Bay Area customers, including NRG, PG&E, Damakas Plumbing and Cupertino Electric. These customers return due to the quality of product and professional service they receive from ARCCO.
Certification & Accreditation
- Listed as one of Hispanic 500 Magazine’s fastest growing companies
- Listed with the City and County of San Francisco as a Certified Minority/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MBE) (SBA)
- Certified with the following:
- Regional Transit Coordinating Council
- Public Utilities Commission
- San Francisco Redevelopment Agency
- San Jose Redevelopment Agency